Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are the steps in selling my house to you?
Call us at (405) 643-0006. We offer a free consultation. Or, or you can fill out the free quote form and we'll be in contact with you shortly to discuss your house. All calls are confidential.
2) Do you buy houses that need a lot of repairs?
Yes. Most of the houses we buy need repairs. We're in the business of fixing and selling, or fixing and renting houses, so we don't mind if repairs are needed.
3) Do you buy houses that do not need any repairs?
Yes. If your house is move-in ready, or needs very little repairs, that's great, we buy those too. In fact, we can usually pay more if the house is in good shape.
4) How long does it take to get an offer?
Usually we can make an offer on the spot once we see the house. Typically we can schedule an appointment within 24 hours after contacting you to view the property.
5) How long does it take to sell my house and get the money?
If you absolutely need to sell your house fast, we can close in as fast as 3 days. Typically, we schedule the closing date for 2-3 weeks out however, or whenever is convenient for you. We can usually accommodate any closing schedule if need be.
6) Are there any fees if I sell my house to you?
We NEVER charge fees when we buy houses. We pay all closing costs so you can walk away with the agreed-upon offer. We make our money by fixing and remarketing houses, not by charging fees.
7) If I request an offer from you, am I obligated to sell my house to you?
Absolutely not! We offer a free consultation. We will meet you at the property, inspect it on the spot, and make an offer on the spot. It's that easy. There is no obligation. If you like the offer, that's great. If not, we can shake hands and part as friends.
8) What if my house has tenants? Will you still buy it?
Yes. We have bought hundreds of houses with tenants and even without leases. We are interested in making you an offer to buy the house regardless. It's not a problem.
Call us today and find out how we can help you. Remember, all calls are confidential and we provide a free consultation.